Want to provide comfortable temperatures in an electrical mini vehicle via the power socket or the vehicle battery? No problem. Because with the Plugtronic electric pre-heater and the Titronic high-voltage water heater from Eberspächer, electricity powers the heating.
The Eberspächer Titronic CHHV 50 G3 permits both high heating comfort and battery conditioning for electric vehicles. Depending on how the product is installed in the vehicle, either both or only one application is available. The Titronic can provide comfortable heating and battery conditioning thanks to safe, high-performance PTC technology. The benefit of battery conditioning: The battery’s service life is extended, charging time is decreased and range is increased. All electronic components were developed in house at Eberspächer and are ideally coordinated with each other.
Power range: 5 kW / 350 V DC
The main benefits:
- Heating performance from 0 % to 100 % in just a few seconds
- Compact design, versatile installation options
- Simple system integration
- Comfortable heating in the passenger compartment
- Compact design
Perfect for operation in garages or parking areas: As an intelligent complete system, the Eberspächer Plugtronic consisting of air heater, battery charger, and cable system rapidly pre-heats the passenger compartment completely without emissions. In addition to various universal packages consisting of all components, various sets that are customized and assembled to suit specific applications are also available.
Air heater power range: 1.2 to 1.8 kW
Complete system for 230 V AC
The main benefits:
- Simple retrofitting, fast installation
- Various installation positions possible
- Also ideal for short distances and last mile delivery
- The air heater can be flexibly positioned in the interior
- The connector can be easily plugged into the vehicle with one hand and even with gloves on